Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Solved Migrating PHPBB to Kunena in Joomla 2.5

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by Evangeline93
Hello!

I am new to Kunena and I wanted to migrate from PHPBB to Kunena. I found a tutorial on how to do it in Joomla 1.5, but I am using Joomla 2.5 and I imagine that PHPBB and Kunena have changed quite a bit since then, as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions or experiences that could help me in this endeavor? :sick:

Thank you!

Jennifer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Jennifer, and welcome to Kunena.

Let me start by saying that converting from phpBB to Kunena is not my specialty. If I had to find information on how to go about such a conversion, I would start by looking at the recent discussions that we've had on this subject >>> here <<< with the expectation that there is something in those topics that would assist.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Evangeline93

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by Evangeline93
Thank you! I have successfully done it! it was hard, but I did it! I will write up how at some point and post it here!

Jennifer

Time to create page: 0.451 seconds