Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Question Migrate from Discuz!

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #1 by dudumizi
I have a forum powered by Discuz, the biggest open source forum software in China, i would like to shift to Kunena but i have more than 6000+ members plus tons of posts which i am not able loose it, is there any to accomplish this?
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by dudumizi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by Jiminimonka
You have a big issue on your hands. I would wait until Kunena 2.0 is released and then add a Feature Request here.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Migrate from Discuz!
Kunena Importer does not currently offer the ability to import from Discuz! to Kunena.

I recommend you read my 'blog article I want to migrate my forum to Kunena ...

More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by neujensl
Replied by neujensl on topic Re: Migrate from Discuz!

sozzled wrote: I recommend you read my 'blog article I want to migrate my forum to Kunena ...

This looks to be a "dead" link .. Any new article somewhere ?
I like to know what is the minimal data that has to be migrated .

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #5 by sozzled
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds