Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Question Migrate from Discuz!

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #119557 by dudumizi
I have a forum powered by Discuz, the biggest open source forum software in China, i would like to shift to Kunena but i have more than 6000+ members plus tons of posts which i am not able loose it, is there any to accomplish this?
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by dudumizi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #119571 by Jiminimonka
You have a big issue on your hands. I would wait until Kunena 2.0 is released and then add a Feature Request here.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #119581 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Migrate from Discuz!
Kunena Importer does not currently offer the ability to import from Discuz! to Kunena.

I recommend you read my 'blog article I want to migrate my forum to Kunena ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #151677 by neujensl
Replied by neujensl on topic Re: Migrate from Discuz!

sozzled wrote: I recommend you read my 'blog article I want to migrate my forum to Kunena ...

This looks to be a "dead" link .. Any new article somewhere ?
I like to know what is the minimal data that has to be migrated .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #151680 by sozzled
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds