Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This category is only for discussing add-on software products for K 3.0 that were obtained on the download page . Topics about other products obtained from other sources will be deleted.

Other add-ons that were developed by the Kunena team - but no longer maintained - are available on an "as is" basis. People who use these products do so at their own risk.

This category is for the community to share their experiences and to develop their own solutions to problems that they may encounter. Please note that the adminstrators and team moderators are not obligated to reply to topics in this category.

Solved Kunena Login Module

More
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #1 by Shimei
Kunena Login Module was created by Shimei
Hi,

I am unable to login through Kunena login module. The module is published in the main menu on www.reformedchrisianity.org . After a login attempt a 404 page not found displays, regardless if whether I attempt to change the redirect to anything, including "default."

I made a test account that you can login with to test the module:

user: Kunena
password: kunena

I thank you in advance!!!

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 45 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 24M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_catalyst | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.7 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : NTS KRevista | author: 9ThemeStore | version: 3.0.3 | creationdate: 2013-05-25

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.5 | 2014-03-09 [ Invecchiato ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.1.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1

Last edit: 10 years 1 week ago by Shimei.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #2 by Shimei
Replied by Shimei on topic Kunena Login Module
Nevermind, thanks for relocating this as I found another thread regarding how to resolve the issue. The direct component access has to be set to yes in my case.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds