Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 3.0 and later versions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Recent posts module doesn't work properly

More
1 year 5 months ago #1 by ita4012
Hi. I have Kunena 6.0.3. and Joomla 4.2.3 installed. 

I have noticed that Recent posts module doesn't work properly.

It doesn't show messages only from the selected categories, but it shows messages from all categories.

Probably, there is a bug in Kunena 6.0.3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #2 by Leen
here it works perfectly
so maybe try something with the settings and see what is selected at module output en time.date periods ?

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
1 year 5 months ago #3 by ita4012

here it works perfectly
so maybe try something with the settings and see what is selected at module output en time.date periods ?

I have checked. All settings seem ok.
But changing dsicussions categories selected has no effect. All categories are shown

More
1 year 5 months ago #4 by Leen
Looks like you're right nothing will change.
only if I choose Time Period month or year

L.v.d.A

More
1 year 5 months ago #5 by rich

More
1 year 5 months ago #6 by Leen
thank you
I didn't search hard enough, I already looked there

L.v.d.A

Time to create page: 0.548 seconds