Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 3.0 and later versions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Link to one particular post

More
9 years 11 months ago #1 by zupidupi
Hi,

I'd like to display a link to one particular thread in my fourm (this thread is the rules of the game running on the site). I realize that this is not exactly what the module "Latest" does, but is there any way of solving this? I could imagine that a filter that displays Sticky threads could do the trick, but there is no such thing!

Any thoughts and ideas would be much appreciated!

Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Link to one particular post
I do not understand how your question relates to the Kunena Latest module.

Yes, you can create a link to one topic and you can display that link on your website if that is what you want to do. You can place this link anywhere you like on your site. How does it matter if you use the Kunena Latest module to display the link to one topic in your forum? This is the part of your question that I do not understand.

You could also put the address to the topic in your forum announcement. There are lots of ways that you can "advertise" one specific forum topic.

I don't quite know what else I can say about your question because I really do not understand how the Kunena Latest module is connected to the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds