Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 3.0 and later versions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Kunena latest follows different path to forum

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by Fjermestad
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 100M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_air | author: YOOtheme | version: 5.5.14 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.3 | creationdate: 2013-10-20

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.3 | 2013-10-20 [ Bifrost ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8.1 | UddeIM 3.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by Fjermestad
This issue is not really a problem in the day-to-day running, but it annoys me that I cannot figure it out.
I'm a newbie at both Joomla and Kunena, working on a page established by other people some time ago.

If I click on a link in the Kunena Latest module, i end up with no Kunena Menu on top and the following bread crumbs:

Mötesplats > Forum > Modell-relaterade frågor > T1 [1950-1967]

If I go to the Senaste ämnen (latest post) tab in the forum and klick on the same thread, I end up with the Kunena menu on top and the following bread crumbs:

Forum > Modell-relaterade frågor > T1 [1950-1967]

My first thought was that this was caused by having the forum link in the menu item Mötesplats and the Kunena Latest module on the fornt page. But I also have a Log in module on the front page, that links to Mina ämnen (My topics). By following that link, it leads me into the forum with clean bredcrumbs and Kunena menu on top.

Any suggestions?

More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by rich
You are using a lot of incorrect menu items. This results to errors. Please change these to the "Menu Item Alias".
www.kunena.org/docs/Kunena_menu_issues
Code:
445 Forum mainmenu view=home&defaultmenu=1040 motesplats/forum 766 Senaste inlägg mainmenu view=topics&layout=default&mode=replies motesplats/forum/senaste inlagg 472 Forum mainmenu view=home&defaultmenu=437 forum 688 Nytt inlägg i forumet medlemsmeny view=topic&catid=0&layout=create nytt-inlagg-i-forumet 748 Senaste inlägg forumgenvagar view=topics&layout=default&mode=replies senaste-tradar 749 Sök i forumet forumgenvagar view=search sok-i-forumet 750 Nytt inlägg forumgenvagar view=topic&catid=0&layout=create nytt-inlagg 751 Min forumprofil bussfest-bildarkiv view=user min-forumprofil 752 Forumprofil forumgenvagar view=user forumprofil

Please upgrade your Joomla (currently it's 2.5.17) and the Community Builder. In addition, disable the Kunena plugins "Kunena - AlphaUserPoints - Integration" and "Kunena - JomSocial - Integration" if you not use this extensions.

More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by Fjermestad
Thanks for a good reply.

The more I learn about this and work with this page, the more i find that requires tidying up.
So far I've been just focusing on getting stuff up and working for the users.

I guess it's time to start tidying the menus and upgrading here and there.

More
10 years 3 months ago #5 by Fjermestad
With regards to updating Joomla, I think we'll wait for 3.5
I'm currently half way in my 2.5 tutorial on lynda.com and want to complete it before upgrading.

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds