Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 3.0 and later versions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Smilies missing in Latest Posts Module

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by Robbie8
Hi
I have installed the latest version of the Latest Posts module on my site, but it does not show smilies that have been added in the Proper Forum.

Is this a bug?, is it related to my Template?

If its a feature of the module, is there a way to turn it off in the module so the words don't show?

Please see the images - the first is the module and the second is the proper form.

Thanks

Rob
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by Mortti

is it related to my Template?

No

Is this a bug?

Yes, kind of... have been a long time already. Kunena Latest is in version 3.0.1 for reason. I think the developers will update rewrite all Kunena extension when Kunena 3.1.0 is ready to use.

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by Robbie8
Thanks for the update.

Do we have a Roadmap when 3.1.0 will be available and will it be Joomla 2.5 compliant?

Rob

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Off-topic: K 3.1
*** Off-topic ***

Please see General architecture information about K 3.1. K 3.1 will not be available for J! 2.5.

Please see When is the next major version for Kunena estimated to be released? for information on timing and other discussion on this subject.

I hope that helps.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 4 months ago #5 by Robbie8
Replied by Robbie8 on topic Off-topic: K 3.1
Hi
The architecture document shows joomla 2.5 is supported.

Is this an error on the document.

Rob

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #6 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Off-topic: K 3.1

Robbie8 wrote: The architecture document shows joomla 2.5 is supported. Is this an error on the document.

No, it's not an error in the document. It was my lousy eyesight. You're correct. Please remember, your question was off-topic and, generally, I prefer not not to venture too far off-topic. We have another topic that relates to these questions about what, where, when and how about K 3.1. I suggest you use it.

In summary K 3.1 is still targeted to be released for J! 3.2 and J! 2.5 but these requirements are subject to change. The expected release date is still vey fluid. I have not seen any announcement of an expected beta version at this stage. My guess is that we're looking at January or February next year but that is only a guess.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.537 seconds