Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Kunena Latest caching

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by wingnut144
I have set up Kunena Latest module on my J3.1 site, but it seems that when I post something in the forum, it doesn't get listed in the Kunena Latest module until I go into the admin side of the site, unselect the forum I want Kunena Latest to monitor, and then re-add the same category.

Once I do that and refresh the page, then the new postings are listed in the Latest module.

Any ideas why this would be happening???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Kunena Latest caching
Do you have caching turned on? Because of cache gets cleared on save. If that's true, turn off the cache from the module.

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by wingnut144
Replied by wingnut144 on topic Kunena Latest caching
That seems to have worked, thanks

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds