- Posts: 225
- Thank you received: 12
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question "Thank you" without reload?
2 years 7 months ago #230913
by Ratman
"Thank you" without reload? was created by Ratman
Dear developers.
Would it be possible to implement a "Thank you" feature that does not trigger a reload of the page? Sometimes it is really annoying if you push the "thank you" button in five posts in the same thread and this thread loads over and over again.
Would it be possible to implement a "Thank you" feature that does not trigger a reload of the page? Sometimes it is really annoying if you push the "thank you" button in five posts in the same thread and this thread loads over and over again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 7 months ago #230914
by Gindi
Replied by Gindi on topic "Thank you" without reload?
In my installation, the page is not reloaded after a "Thank you" but only the text "The following users thanked: xxxxx" is inserted at the bottom.
gindi
gindi
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ratman
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 7 months ago #230915
by Ratman
Replied by Ratman on topic "Thank you" without reload?
How did you manage that? Even here in the Kunena Support forum the page is reloading after a "Thank You".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 7 months ago #230916
by Gindi
Replied by Gindi on topic "Thank you" without reload?
I only use the standard templates Cassiopeia and Aurelia without any special settings. I tested with Joomla 5.0.3 and Kunena 6.2.4
To test this, I selected a post in the middle of a topic and clicked on "Thank you".
The post only moved by the inserted line and I did not notice that the topic was reloaded.
I was also able to call up the overview (Recent Topics) without saving.
gindi
To test this, I selected a post in the middle of a topic and clicked on "Thank you".
The post only moved by the inserted line and I did not notice that the topic was reloaded.
I was also able to call up the overview (Recent Topics) without saving.
gindi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #230917
by Ratman
Replied by Ratman on topic "Thank you" without reload?
I switched to the "Cassiopeia" Site template and the "Aurelia" Kunena template, but this did not change anything for me. As soon as I push the "Thank you" button, the current page reloads.
May I ask you which OS and/or browser you are using?
May I ask you which OS and/or browser you are using?
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Ratman.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 1019
- Thank you received: 165
2 years 7 months ago #230918
by Pinkeltje
Replied by Pinkeltje on topic "Thank you" without reload?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ratman
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds