Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Paid and reliable support

More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by lefreak
Hey there,

this is more a suggestion than a feature request but since I have often searched for it and never got it, I feel like I should maybe tell you about my intention in not using Kunena the past years though I think it is one of the best components for Joomla.

When I make websites I hope to get them to the top. Though it has not worked yet I do not give up and go on making new websites. But due to the must have reliable support I have never used Kunena. I would have used Kunena more often if there would be a paid support that I can rely to in case of any problems occuring. Not having this makes using Kunena on a website impossible where you have invested a lot of money into. My fear of having a problem and not getting reliable support prevents me from using Kunena and stick with EasyDiscuss i.e.

Please be aware that I do not say your support is bad in any way. I talk about the feeling of getting reliable help if necessary in case of having paid therefor.

Maybe this might sound strange but paying for a support that at least answers guaranteed within 72 hours would make this way more usable in my eyes than getting it for free.

This is just my opinion I wanted to tell you, not sure if anyone interested though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Paid and reliable support
the issue is, there is no company behind kunena, we are looking for a legal way, to fix this issue.

More
7 years 7 months ago #3 by jhebbel
Replied by jhebbel on topic Paid and reliable support
Despite some of my early frustrations with kunena, there is no better forum out there for Joomla, and regardless of it being free, responsiveness of staff and community that are knowledgeable has alwayse been prompt. If you feel you *must* give them money, i'm sure they wouldn't complain, but I think the level you would expect to receive would be just as good as it is now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: virtinsanity

More
7 years 7 months ago #4 by Nikiniko
Replied by Nikiniko on topic Paid and reliable support

810 wrote: the issue is, there is no company behind kunena, we are looking for a legal way, to fix this issue.

Use donation instead

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds