Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Request Custom CSS to make Crypsis Template look like Blue Eagle Template

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by pintobuck
The Blue Eagle template was discontinued in Kunena 5.0. But, Blue Eagle was the most popular Kunena template, which many people think is also the most attractive template for Kunena forum.

Michael Russell showed how to modify the appearance of the old Blue Eagle template with custom css here www.kuneze.com/blog/45-a-simple-makeover...-blue-eagle-template

This request is for someone to create custom css to make Crypsis look like the Blue Eagle template. Even better would be to make the Blue Eagle appearance an option click box in the Crypsis template.

Thank you for considering this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by jhebbel
The difference between the two is more than just CSS, Blue Eagle is a completely different template with completely different views. Once K5 is released developers will likely start designing and releasing their own templates, but for now your best bet is to dive in and make the edits yourself.

I agree the Crypsis UI is lacking in a lot of areas, Ive been battling with it myself recently and ended up modifying the CB3 template to make one that works better for me: inputmapper.com/forum/general-chit-chat/2-its-a-new-forum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds