Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Approval Pending Notifification pop up for new post (Guest or Registered Users)

More
7 years 11 months ago #1 by ambalium
I was just thinking (I have searched and couldn't find on the forum) if it is possible to have a notification pop-up telling guest/registered users that their new posts/topics (if moderated) is currently awaiting approval by the moderator.

The normal working of Kunena is that if the forum category is moderated, a new post/topic is just waiting for the moderator who is notified by email (if configured so).

It would be nice to have a pop-up notification on submitting that "Your new post is awaiting approval by the moderator, thank you)

If such already exists, please help with link to it.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #2 by 810
there is no pop-up, but the message is in the messagebox on your template.

So I think your template hasn't got the messagebox position.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ambalium

More
7 years 11 months ago #3 by ambalium
Can you help with the way forward?

Is it possible to use another position to display the message if my template doesn't have the message position please?

More
7 years 11 months ago #4 by 810
no, we use the default joomla code to show notifications on the message box.

maybe there is a plugin that can do that.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds