Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Idea Articles published in Joomla shown in profile

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1 by brzweso
Articles published in Joomla shown in kunena profile

It would be interesting that we could see the User profile the amount of articles he published in joomla.

I think this feature would bring much benefit to the Kunena because in many websites that access does not exist an integration like this.

I hope that the version 5x develop this function

Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by brzweso. Reason: Erro de grafia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by 810
Hi,

I believe that default kunena forum owners, don't have editors. So I don't want to include this in the package.

But if you want to have that, you can create a template override for it.

More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by brzweso
I would love to do it but do not know how.

Is there anyone who can help me?

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #4 by 810
Code:
<?php $my_id = $this->profile->userid; $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query->select('created_by','COUNT(*)') ->from($db->quoteName('#__content')) ->where($db->quoteName('created_by') . "= $my_id") ->where($db->quoteName('state')." = 1"); $db->setQuery($query); $result = $db->loadObjectList(); $my_count = count($result); ?> <li class="kpost-userposts"> <?php echo JText::_('Number of articles:') .' '. $my_count; ?> </li>

add this on components\com_kunena\template\blue_eagle\html\topic\default_profile_vertical.php line 49
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by 810.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brzweso, PetrIvanovich

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #5 by brzweso
Thank you . It was excellent your help.
It took me to answer because they get many hours enjoying the result. Thank you very much for that, are things like this that make me like Kunena Forum.

I do not want to abuse, but would be extremely grateful if you could tell me if it is possible to do this artigos.a count component to change the rank.

I know you are the message counts that alter the rank, but in fact would like to publish articles changed the rank.

Congratulations for your work.

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by brzweso.

Time to create page: 1.621 seconds