Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Idea [New Feature] Infinite Scroll Down for Recent Topics

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1 by ssh
As an optional feature (Not mandatory), kunena could have the option to enable "Infinite Scroll Down" for Recent Topics instead of page numerations.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by ssh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Josh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by ruud
+1, that would be a nice option!

sharing = caring
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssh

More
8 years 10 months ago #3 by Josh
I like the idea for sure. However do note that in some contexts this can make navigation harder if pagination is removed. Take for example, a thread with over 100 pages (I'm currently participating in a lolcat thread with over 100 pages). It would take a really long time to see the latest post with scroll pagination. So we would need a clever way to navigate further in or keep pagination along side with infinite scroll.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssh

More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by ssh

Josh wrote: I like the idea for sure. However do note that in some contexts this can make navigation harder if pagination is removed. Take for example, a thread with over 100 pages (I'm currently participating in a lolcat thread with over 100 pages). It would take a really long time to see the latest post with scroll pagination. So we would need a clever way to navigate further in or keep pagination along side with infinite scroll.

Agree, that is the reason I suggest it as an optional feature, Not mandatory

Time to create page: 0.479 seconds