Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question To Quick reply or not to Quick reply :)

More
9 years 2 days ago #1 by ruud
Hi, trying to follow the testing of the new Google captcha on github. Getting exited to test it in beta2 :woohoo:
What I understand is that you are working on making the quick reply dependent on guest / registered status.

Just want to add something to the discussion:
  • more then 60% of our guests and registered users come in via mobile device, this number is growing
  • On a mobile device replying to a discussion should be as simple as possible: the quick reply screen is okay for that > input text and press submit

Currently there are 4 reply options:
  1. Quick reply;
  2. Quick reply > click 'go to editor';
  3. Reply;
  4. Quote;

Where 2 and 3 are actually the same.

What I propose is to have 1 solution: 1 reply option with hidden areas that can be shown by clicking buttons (same as attachments is implemented now)
FUNCTION >Quick replyReplyQuote
Nameoffonon
Subjectoffonon
Topic iconoffonon
Boardcodeoffonon
Messageononon
Attachmentsoffoffoff
Subscribeoffonon

sharing = caring
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 day ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Thanks to have tested it, i can't show captcha on quick reply because the plugin recaptcha can't support multiple instance of the captcha on the same page.

The Joomla! should be updated in order to do that

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
9 years 1 day ago #3 by ruud
Hi, my post is not the result of a test, but a suggestion on consolidating the different reply pages into one. This will probably also eliminate the issue with multiple captcha instances on one page :)

sharing = caring

More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by ruud
any thoughts on this?

sharing = caring

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds