Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question moderate via email?

More
9 years 1 day ago #1 by ruud
moderate via email? was created by ruud
Hi,

we have an invaluable spam component installed: r-antispam. It is really saving our a#$ss when it comes to notifying our subscribers of spam messages.

But every now and then I as a moderator get an email with a new forum topic / reaction just to find out that a spammer did get through and posted something not so pretty :(.

Stress! I want to delete that message as soon as possible as it reflects very bad on our professionality. But I am not always in the fortunate position that I can login to our website: sometimes I am in a meeting, our walking the dog...

How cool would it be if the mail message the moderator receives had a 'mark as spam' or 'delete' button? That way I can read the message and directly take action if necessary without 'fiddling' on my (to small) smartphone screen or finding a desktop.

sharing = caring

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds