Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Facebook album integration

More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by skybax
I really love the fact that kunena knows how to integrate ebay youtube and google maps but i think a Facebook Album integration will be a big plus.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #2 by studio42
Replied by studio42 on topic Facebook album integration
How do you get the album link ?
If this is a simple link then you can do a easy conversion :
for ebay :
Code:
if ($config->autoembedebay && empty($this->parent->forceMinimal) && isset($params['host']) && strstr($params['host'], '.ebay.')) { ..

this mean if host contain ebay then kunena check the url to get params. and convert the code to the ebay widget.
But this is simple because you can use an URL.

I dont know if facebook can get an album from a link and have a sharing code. But in this case checking for strstr($params, '.facebook.') and replacing the code to embed is added in 10 minutes if you know all the code.

Post the sharing code and the link to the same page(if this is permited in this forum), i think it's not hard to add to kunena.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by studio42.

More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by Josh
Replied by Josh on topic Facebook album integration
Facebook albums would be far more useful than the ebay button (I do like Ebay BTW ;) ).

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds