Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the plugin developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 3.0 and later versions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Language change to Discuss

More
5 years 6 days ago - 5 years 6 days ago #1 by Quincyto
Hello Everyone!

I'm translating the language from plugin kunena discuss, but when i'm going it in live always appears on english and, in plugin options there isn't any option to select a language so i assume that they are taking the language automatically from source language.

I have translated all the content on es-ES on plugins -> content -> kunenadiscuss --> language --> es-ES, (Uncommented all the lines and commented all the lines from en-GB).

Also i fixed on Kunenadiscuss.xml the kunena sys to es-ES and not to en-GB without sucess there is anyone that changed the language?

I've tried to look for about this topic on the forum but didn't found anything.

Regards!

EDIT:

Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: UddeIM 4.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 5.0.3 | Content - Kunena Discuss 5.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.0.3 | Kunena Stats 5.0.3 | Kunena Login 5.0.3 | Kunena Search 5.0.3

Last edit: 5 years 6 days ago by Quincyto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 days ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Language change to Discuss
You must translate the plugin before you install it. But you can also copy manually the language files to the folder
language/es-Es
If does not work for the backend language, then add also a copy of this files to
administrator/language/es-ES

More
5 years 5 days ago #3 by Quincyto
Replied by Quincyto on topic Language change to Discuss

rich wrote: You must translate the plugin before you install it. But you can also copy manually the language files to the folder
language/es-Es
If does not work for the backend language, then add also a copy of this files to
administrator/language/es-ES

I will try! thanks!

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds