Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the plugin developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 3.0 and later versions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question How can I customize or edit the content in the notification email for new posts?

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by leighsa
I am using Kunena 3.0.5 with Joomla 3.3.1.

When users subscribe to receive notification of new posts, the footer in the email reads:

You are getting this notification because of you have subscribed into category. Please visit the category to unsubscribe.

Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail.

I would like to change this text. Where can I do this? Is there a Kunena Language file? Where is it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

I have just anwered here : www.kunena.org/forum/k-3-0-general-quest...notifications#162011 , to your same question

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: leighsa

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #3 by sozzled
Actually, this does not really answer the question.

Unless I was mistaken, question was, "How to change the text 'Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail.'?"

This text appears in the file ../components/com_kunena/language/com_kunena.libraries.ini with the definition of the string constant COM_KUNENA_POST_EMAIL_NOTIFICATION3. I could be wrong but I think this is the file used to generate that text.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds