Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Override layout

More
5 years 8 months ago #1 by PetrIvanovich
Hi.
Prompt, it is possible to redetermine a file www\plugins\content\kunenadiscuss\tmpl\default_left.php
I tried to make in template folder in different ways but I did not succeed. Can you override this file as it allows to do joomla?
Tell me please, if possible, what path should be for redefinition.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Override layout
should be templates\protostar\html\plg_content_kunenadiscuss
but for me it doesn't work either.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PetrIvanovich

More
5 years 8 months ago #3 by PetrIvanovich
Replied by PetrIvanovich on topic Override layout
It's a pity : (
Noticed yet another problem - fancybox.min.js is connected before jQuery.
Therefore console has an error, and images in the comments do not work correctly.
Is it just me?
In theory, I can forcibly turn off the fancybox.min.js through the template php file and connect it to the bottom.
But I think it's worth informing you about this.

More
5 years 8 months ago #4 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Override layout
Looks like maybe your call on your joomla template is to soon, make sure the <jdoc:include type="head" /> is the last one on the head

More
5 years 8 months ago #5 by PetrIvanovich
Replied by PetrIvanovich on topic Override layout
Template - Protostar.
The forum is connected in the correct order. But in com_content - fancybox before jQuery.

I solved the problem so:
In the PHP block (before <!DOCTYPE html>), script for com_content was disabled.
Code:
if($option == 'com_content'){ unset($doc->_scripts[JURI::root(true). '/components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/assets/js/fancybox-min.js']); }

In head after <jdoc: include type = "head" /> added code:
Code:
<?php if($option == 'com_content'){ ?> <script src="/components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/assets/js/fancybox-min.js"></script> <?php } ?>

Now correct.

More
5 years 7 months ago #6 by perrineco
Replied by perrineco on topic Override layout
Hi

Did you succeed at the end to override the template of this plugin?
Thanks!

More
5 years 7 months ago #7 by perrineco
Replied by perrineco on topic Override layout
Hello

I made it work but I needed to change the code. For instance to override the form, I think we need to change
Code:
ob_start(); $this->debug("showForm: Rendering form"); include __DIR__ . "/tmpl/form.php";
by
Code:
// Get the path for the layout file $path = JPluginHelper::getLayoutPath('content', 'kunenadiscuss','form'); ob_start(); $this->debug("showForm: Rendering form"); include $path;

and so on
Do you think this code is valid? Would it be possible if it is valid to include it in the following versions?
Thanks a lot for your answer

Kind regards
perrine

Time to create page: 0.568 seconds