Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Allowed Content Categories not working

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by remco123
Hello,

I just installed the plugin and made my settings in the plugin but now I noticed that the Allowed Content Categories option is not working.

The Denied Content Categories option is working but as I only want to use this plugin for 3 content categories (and I have 50+ content categories) it seems reasonable to only use the Allowed Content Categories option.

I added a screenprint so you can check my current settings.

I use latetst plugin version and Joomla version and have my website in 4 languages so maybe that might be a problem for this plugin?

Please help me out.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by rich
I've tested it and it works. But it's not a multilingual page.

I only want to use this plugin for 3 content categories

Try another way. Remove the IDs from the options Default Forum Category and Allowed Content Categories. Then put in the field Category Mapping the IDs.

180,27;187,27;210,27

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by remco123
I got it working now. I still use the denied categories option but I didn't interpreted the option "Topic Must Start Within" correctly.

Now it is working fine.

Thanks for the reply.

Time to create page: 0.488 seconds