Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved SOLVED: Display Reply Count in Article Details

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #1 by Oddy94
Hello,

I want to display the total count of replies in my article details.
How can I access it?

I found out, that the variable %1d must have something to do with it.
Code:
PLG_KUNENADISCUSS_DISCUSS_ON_FORUMS="Discuss this article in the forums (%1d replies)."

Does anyone know how to get the total count of replies?
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Oddy94. Reason: Problem solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 1 month ago #2 by Oddy94
EDIT:

I've found a better solution for this problem!
oddymedia.com/?p=11

I solved this by myself. Here a little guide.

1. This is how Kunena display the Comment Count (Link at the bottom).

2. I created a template override of the blog_item.php file of the prostar template (put it in the html folder of my own template). You may have to change this code in multiple "views"-files. But I think you know how this works. If not: docs.joomla.org/How_to_override_the_outp...rom_the_Joomla!_core

The highlighted text is where Kunena makes the output of the "Discuss in Forum"-Link. Delete the item-sperator div and...

3. Insert the PHP-Line where you want to place the reply-counter.

4. Create a language override for PLG_KUNENA_DISCUSS_ON_FORUMS like I did it in the image.

5. This is how i want the comment count to look like. Just a counter in article details that links to the forum thread.

I hope this helped everyone with the same problem.
If you need help: info[at]oddymedia.com

Cheers, Oddy
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Oddy94.

More
9 years 4 months ago #3 by gvour

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds