Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved How to map Kunena category to blog

More
12 years 6 months ago #154281 by friday shoes
I want to set up something similar to the Kunena category to Kunena blog relationship that is happening on the Kunena website.

I've enabled my Joomla blog which has an ID of 174 and I want the topics that get posted under my forum category ID 18 to get duplicated onto the blog.

From reading the brief instructions on Kunena Discussion I believe I need to enter some stuff in the category mapping box on the Kunena Discuss plugin, but I'm a little unsure.

I thought I'd ask here before I jump in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #154284 by rich

I've enabled my Joomla blog which has an ID of 174

This is the category ID? Write in the field "Category Mapping" 174,18; That's all.

Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #154285 by friday shoes
Thanks, but I'm seeing nothing on my blog, I haven't changed any of the other settings on discusss plugin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #154286 by sozzled
You will need to make one or two changes to the Kunena Discuss plugin settings before you will see a change in the way your article commenting behaves. I recommend, as a starting point, that you familiarise yourself with some basic settings; read A Kunena Discuss workshop: How to allow my users to comment on my Joomla articles in my forum . If this does not help, posting your configuration report and a picture of your Kunena Discuss plugin settings will give us a lot more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #154289 by friday shoes
Here's my forum report and snapshot of kunena discuss plugin

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 256M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : vg_simplekey | author: Valentín García | version: 1.3.4 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-12-22

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.4 | 2013-12-22 [ Ukko ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!
| Kunena integration settings:
Warning: Spoiler!
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:
Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.1

Modules: None



Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #154290 by rich
The configurations are correct. You mapping between Joomla category 13 and Kunena category 18. Number 13 is the category or article ID?
I thought your blog category has the ID 174?

Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds