Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Auto-Subscribe and Editor on Kunena Discuss

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by JulianWolf
Hi everybody,

searching for a way to have a subscription-checkbox in Kunena Discuss I found the follwing sentence of a Moderator:

Encourage your users to visit the forum if you would like them to subscribe to topics.

Please don´t get me wrong: I am extremly thankfull for such a great and usefull component as Kunena. I just think, that on this answer there is a thought that I can´t understand.

For me personally I try to do everything to make my page most easy to use for my users. This means: I don´t want to encourage them to switch to a full kunena-page, if they can do all they want on the article.

I would love to see the whole Wysiwyg-Editor also on the discuss-plugin under the articles. There is no need for my users to switch into the forum, when they only want to take part in a discussion about one single Article.

I want to see them able to use all the WYSIWYG-stuff also on the discuss-plugin. In addition to that, I don´t want to loose them because they don´t realize that somebody answered to theire posting.

Is there a chance to get the normal editor involved into the Discuss-plugin? I have no problem in paying for that, if you like. ;-)

All the best, Julian!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Too many questions here for me to reply to. Can we make it simpler, please?

What is the most important question/problem that you would like help with in this topic?

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by JulianWolf
The most important Feature for me in the moment:
Autosubscribe in the discuss-plugin.
;-)

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
I understand that this may be most important feature that you want at the moment but you also need to understand that

a) there is no auto-subscribe feature in Kunena, at the moment - see the discussion on this subject here: "Automatically" subscribe all members to be notified of any new messages ; and

b) there is no auto-subscribe feature for the Kunena Discuss plugin, either.

More
10 years 1 week ago #5 by sozzled
*** Topic closed - assumed satisfactorily - no response from user ***

Time to create page: 0.455 seconds