Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Where to download - even an alpha version?

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by jfabitz
Does the appearance of this topic mean we can expect a release of a Kunena Discuss K3.0 plugin soon?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
It will be available in the next 24 hours, we expect. B)

Alpha versions were only available to members of the Kunena testing team.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by jfabitz
Excellent! I downloaded and installed (over my existing Kunena2) everything on the list, starting with the component, and every installation went without a hitch - and all configuration settings and data is intact!

I wrapped a {slider} tag around the div in plugins/content/kunenadiscuss/tmpl/form.php and now have it working exactly as it was with v1.7 and 2.x.

I knew this day would come sooner or later.;) Thank You!

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by Matias
I'm glad to hear that upgrades work well. It's been one of the main goals in Kunena project. There are always going to be issues with some sites, but that's why people should always make backups and preferably try it out in the test site first. ;)

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds