Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Email warning about a failed task 7.1.0-BETA4 (2026-09-29)

More
15 hours 29 minutes ago - 11 hours 32 minutes ago #235386 by Leen
I am using version 7.1.0-BETA4 (2026-09-29) in Joomla 6.1.4.
When I log in as an administrator, I receive an email with the following text:

Execution of scheduled task #7, "Kunena - Clean pending attachments," failed with exit code 5 on Thursday, October 1, 2026, at 06:04.

With kind regards
Leen
Last edit: 11 hours 32 minutes ago by Leen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 hours 43 minutes ago - 14 hours 41 minutes ago #235387 by Gindi
I am also using version 7.1.0-BETA4 (29 September 2026) with Joomla 6.1.4
 In the Kunena Dashboard/Tools/Diagnostics, two errors are displayed.
 movedMissingTopic    TEST FAILED    1 issues
 attachmentOrphaned    TEST FAILED    346 issues
 Perhaps there is a connection here?
  
Last edit: 14 hours 41 minutes ago by Gindi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
48 minutes ago #235402 by xillibit
Hello,

Thanks for the reports, i will investigate on the issue

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds