Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Forum stopped working after various updates: Unknown column "deleted_time"

More
5 hours 49 minutes ago #235399 by Marvin McDuck
Hi --

I installed Kunena Forum a long time ago still on Joomla3, and it worked well even though not much used. Over the years no problem updating to J5 and Kunena 7.0.9 ...

However, it just seems to work. Whenever I try to post a new topic (in an old or new category), it both mentions success ("successfully posted, an moderator will approve") and failure (Unknown column "deleted_time" in "field list").  So! The issue is that last time used was 18months ago (it's a cyclical thing -- a few months of action on a 2-year cycle). Hence restoring from old backup not a reasonable option.

I've tried exporting the Kunena database tables, uninstalling and reinstalling kunena, re-importing tables (clearing cache) but no luck: Looks identical, topics identically readable, error identical.

I've attached the anonymized configuration report:


This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload:

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : cassiopeia_ishpssb | author: Super User | version: 1.0 | creationdate: October 2023

Kunena default template details : Aurelia | author: Kunena Team | version: 7.0.9 | creationdate: 2026-09-10

Kunena template params:

Warning: Spoiler!

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 7.0.9 | 2026-09-10 [ Vagliumina ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!
| Kunena integration settings:
Warning: Spoiler!
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:
Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 hours 59 minutes ago #235400 by Pinkeltje
I think this message will help you resolve it.
www.kunena.org/forum/k7-0-0-support-arch...nguage-in-set#234893
I suppose you missed a database update with earlier updates. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marvin McDuck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 minutes ago #235401 by Marvin McDuck
Hi Pinkeltje,

You are absolutely right! I can't believe I didn't find that post, as I've been googling since yesterday for 'deleted_time' + 'kunena' etc. Oh well. Works now indeed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds