- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 1
Kunena 5.2.9 released and Kunena 6.0.0 (08 Jun 2022)
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.9 [K 5.2.9] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.10. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of previous version of K5.2.
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.0.0 [K 6.0.0] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.1.x. Only the module kunena latest and the discuss plugin which are still in beta are working in Joomla! 4.1 with Kunena 6.0.
Please Read This First:
This category is only for reporting defects with K 3.0.
Do not use this category:
- to ask general questions about how to use K 3.0 or to ask when new versions of Kunena will be released;
- to ask about other (older) versions of Kunena; or
- if you have tried to install K 3.0 on J! 1.5; or
- if you installed K 3.0 on a live, production site and you want your site restored to its previous state; or
- if this website (www.kunena.org) works but works differently to how you expected.
You must include your K 3.0 configuration report; if you do not include your configuration report, your topic may be closed (locked) or deleted without any further warnings from the moderators.
Topics that have been closed (resolved) will be archived and no further discussion on those topics will be allowed.
Solved Security vulnerability - XSS execution in 3.08
- Not Allowed: to create new topic.
- Not Allowed: to reply.
- Not Allowed: to edit your message.