Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This category is only for reporting defects with K 3.0.

Do not use this category:
  • to ask general questions about how to use K 3.0 or to ask when new versions of Kunena will be released;
  • to ask about other (older) versions of Kunena; or
  • if you have tried to install K 3.0 on J! 1.5; or
  • if you installed K 3.0 on a live, production site and you want your site restored to its previous state; or
  • if this website ( www.kunena.org ) works but works differently to how you expected.

You must include your K 3.0 configuration report; if you do not include your configuration report, your topic may be closed (locked) or deleted without any further warnings from the moderators.

Topics that have been closed (resolved) will be archived and no further discussion on those topics will be allowed.

Question Forum Boardcode in Columns

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1 by CraigShaw
Hi. I'm using Joomla 3.4.1, Kunena 3.0.8, the blue eagle template and a Shape 5 template.

Everything works perfectly except that when editing or posting a topic the Topic Icons & Smileys are place in a vertical column instead of horizontally. (The formatting bar is horizontal). As stated, everything works. Smileys insert, polls are added correctly, just the Topic Icons & Smileys are in a vertical column.

When I enable debug mode I get nothing reported, no problems found.
It's not a javascript or mootools problem that I can find.

Does anyone have any ideas what is causing the problem? It's not a big issue and I can live with it, but it does make my forums look less professional.

I included a screen shot of what it looks like.
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by CraigShaw.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Forum Boardcode in Columns

CraigShaw wrote: It's not a javascript or mootools problem that I can find.

Yes, you're right. It's not Javascript-related. Your problem is CSS-related. It's a fairly straightforward problem to fix, too! I am sure that I have seen several similar questions to yours in this forum (along with the answers) although I can't actually remember where they were.

The best place to start is to search/browse the forum category K 3.0 Blue Eagle Templates and the archived category K 3.0 Templates Archive . You could try searching for "vertical" as part of the topic subject.

Your problem is not unique (for example, see Blue Eagle template (slightly changed) displays topic icons and BBcode icons vertically ) but it is not a defect of Kunena.

I fix CSS-related problems every day; that's what people pay me to do! ;)
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CraigShaw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds