Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please Read This First:

This category is only for reporting defects with K 3.0.

Do not use this category:
  • to ask general questions about how to use K 3.0 or to ask when new versions of Kunena will be released;
  • to ask about other (older) versions of Kunena; or
  • if you have tried to install K 3.0 on J! 1.5; or
  • if you installed K 3.0 on a live, production site and you want your site restored to its previous state; or
  • if this website ( www.kunena.org ) works but works differently to how you expected.

You must include your K 3.0 configuration report; if you do not include your configuration report, your topic may be closed (locked) or deleted without any further warnings from the moderators.

Topics that have been closed (resolved) will be archived and no further discussion on those topics will be allowed.

Question Category topic list 'views' columns

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #1 by geoffc
Installed 3.0.7 on Joomla 3.3.6 using a Bootstrap 3.3 site template and its works perfectly, however I found one formatting problem with the new release. In the Category->Topic List views the column detailing the number of views is displaced to the left approximately 20px and also looses its shading on alternative rows.

This doesn't happen on the 'Recent Topics' display.

Tracked the problem down to the use of the class 'visible-desktop' upon the column. Once changed to be 'hidden-phone' the problem was resolved.

Change line 88 in template/blue_eagle/html/category/default_row.php

<td class="kcol-mid kcol-ktopicviews visible-desktop">

To:

<td class="kcol-mid kcol-ktopicviews hidden-phone">

The new classes starting with 'visible' have been deprecated in favour of classes that regulate the CSS display property. See bootstraps explanation bootstraps explanation .

In finding the offending line I noticed the visible-desktop class is also used in a few other files as well so I suspect these will also need changing at sometime.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by geoffc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
thank you, i have changed the code. Will be in K3.0.8

More
9 years 1 week ago #3 by geoffc
Sorry to have to tell you but the problem remains in the 3.0.8 release.

Previous provided solution still applies.

More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by geoffc
After testing on Kunena 4.0 release I find that the problem still exists with the Blue Stork template.

I am using a B3 template so that may be influencing it. Cannot test out the alternative template until the B3 support is present, but it looks OK using Isis.

Time to create page: 0.546 seconds