Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This category is only for reporting defects with K 3.0.

Do not use this category:
  • to ask general questions about how to use K 3.0 or to ask when new versions of Kunena will be released;
  • to ask about other (older) versions of Kunena; or
  • if you have tried to install K 3.0 on J! 1.5; or
  • if you installed K 3.0 on a live, production site and you want your site restored to its previous state; or
  • if this website ( www.kunena.org ) works but works differently to how you expected.

You must include your K 3.0 configuration report; if you do not include your configuration report, your topic may be closed (locked) or deleted without any further warnings from the moderators.

Topics that have been closed (resolved) will be archived and no further discussion on those topics will be allowed.

Important Wrong avatar displayed for guests

More
9 years 3 months ago #1 by nrichard
Hello,

When guests (non registered) users are allowed to post ("Allow Guests to Post/Write" = "Yes" in Configuration/Security), the avatar displayed for guests is the avatar of the user being logged in instead of the default avatar)! See attached snapshot.

Note that if you view a topic not being logged in to the site, then the default avatar is displayed correctly for guest posts.

Using latest Kunena 3.0.6.

Regards
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Can-you put here please your Kunena report configuration settings ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
9 years 3 months ago #3 by nrichard
Here you are:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 50000 seconds | Max execution memory: 120M | Max file upload: 40M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : shape5_vertex | author: Shape5.com | version: 2.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.6 | creationdate: 2014-07-28

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.2.1.5

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef 4.4.6.2271

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1

More
9 years 3 months ago #4 by xillibit
You are using integration with AUP and Jomsocial so the avatars are loaded from this on of two components, try to disable avatar integration from both of these components to see if it's works with Kunena avatars

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
9 years 3 months ago #5 by nrichard
Well you're right. The problem seems to be with JomSocial:

I disabled the avatar integration in JomSocial plugin (in Kunena Plug-in Manager), and now that Kunena avatars are used, I don't have the problem.

I also tried with EasySocial plugin (because I plan to move from JomSocial to EasySocial), and it's working fine.

So the issue is with JomSocial plugin...

Time to create page: 0.635 seconds