Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please Read This First:

This category is only for reporting defects with K 3.0.

Do not use this category:
  • to ask general questions about how to use K 3.0 or to ask when new versions of Kunena will be released;
  • to ask about other (older) versions of Kunena; or
  • if you have tried to install K 3.0 on J! 1.5; or
  • if you installed K 3.0 on a live, production site and you want your site restored to its previous state; or
  • if this website ( www.kunena.org ) works but works differently to how you expected.

You must include your K 3.0 configuration report; if you do not include your configuration report, your topic may be closed (locked) or deleted without any further warnings from the moderators.

Topics that have been closed (resolved) will be archived and no further discussion on those topics will be allowed.

Important My forum wont display properly after previously working fine

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #1 by Kean
My forum was great up till today i went onto it but its just displaying this

as you can see all the form categories i created are not showing up i have not got a clue what has happened but if you could please help me i would be a very happy man as its driving me nuts.

my config is

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 1800 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 500M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : jaxstorm-black | author: Hurricane Media | version: 1.8 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.6 | creationdate: 2014-07-28

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Kean.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #2 by 810
first try prostar template, if its working, then there is a conflict with your template.

second: Disable all none default joomla/kunena plugins, one by one, until the forum is working again.

More
9 years 4 months ago #3 by sozzled

Kean wrote: My forum was great up till today ... but ...

Usually, when I read something like this, it indicates that you changes something. I don't believe that things just suddenly change for no apparent reason (unless there's some cause for the problem within the data).

I do not agree with 810 about the problem being caused by your Joomla site template. I also do not think that the problem is caused by some other non-core Joomla extension conflict.

My guess is that the cause of the problem lies in your Joomla/Kunena menu. The first place I would look for help is Kunena Menu issues . If this information does not help you fix your problem then I am certain I can fix it for you.

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds