Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This category is only for reporting defects with K 3.0.

Do not use this category:
  • to ask general questions about how to use K 3.0 or to ask when new versions of Kunena will be released;
  • to ask about other (older) versions of Kunena; or
  • if you have tried to install K 3.0 on J! 1.5; or
  • if you installed K 3.0 on a live, production site and you want your site restored to its previous state; or
  • if this website ( www.kunena.org ) works but works differently to how you expected.

You must include your K 3.0 configuration report; if you do not include your configuration report, your topic may be closed (locked) or deleted without any further warnings from the moderators.

Topics that have been closed (resolved) will be archived and no further discussion on those topics will be allowed.

Important New indicator disappears

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #1 by computersoft
Hi, I am using kunena forum, ver 3.0.6 and I have problem with new posts indicator.
I tried fix it myself, but I had no success.
Problem is, when some user log in to forum, he can see indicator new, next to post title.
This indicators he can see after relog, but after some time - maybe day or two, indicator disappears itself - but user never opened that specific post.
Can someone help me, how to fix it?
I need to see new indicator for all unread posts forever until user will open it.
thanks for help
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by computersoft.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi,

I think, you should post your site url here if it has been lived. You try to debug CSS on your site. Sometime there is conflict CSS between Kunena template and component's style on your site.

Hope you find a solution.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
9 years 5 months ago #3 by computersoft
not sure, because there is a problem with tapatalk too.

More
9 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic New indicator disappears

computersoft wrote: ... after some time ... [the NEW ] indicator disappears ...

The NEW indicator also only works for a limited amount of time. See also NEW indicator disappears from unread topics after after a day or so .
The following user(s) said Thank You: computersoft

More
9 years 5 months ago #5 by computersoft
Yes, Its exactly what I am looking for.
Someone at the end of topic says, that everything should be fixed in 3.1 version of kunena. Is it true?
Can I install it from github repository? ( github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum ) is it safety?
cause Ï really need to fix it, my forum users are angry :D. there is about 200k topics and 6k users.
thanks a lot.

Time to create page: 1.166 seconds