Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please Read This First:

This category is only for reporting defects with K 3.0.

Do not use this category:
  • to ask general questions about how to use K 3.0 or to ask when new versions of Kunena will be released;
  • to ask about other (older) versions of Kunena; or
  • if you have tried to install K 3.0 on J! 1.5; or
  • if you installed K 3.0 on a live, production site and you want your site restored to its previous state; or
  • if this website ( www.kunena.org ) works but works differently to how you expected.

You must include your K 3.0 configuration report; if you do not include your configuration report, your topic may be closed (locked) or deleted without any further warnings from the moderators.

Topics that have been closed (resolved) will be archived and no further discussion on those topics will be allowed.

Question bbcode and "image floating" for kunena

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #1 by Smirnov
Hi everybody :)

I would talk about a problem "image floating" for kunena. Question initiated a long discussion on my forum … sorry for my bad English. So, in two words.

We need to replace "float: left" on the table:

Code:
Code:
[table] [tr] [td][img size = 200]Изображение[/img][/td] [td]Текст[/td] [/tr] [/table]

View:

For example, look

It looks different in different browsers.

(Chromium 36.0.1985.125)

We have found a solution: remove

Code:
#Kunena div.kmsgbody div.kmsgtext img { max-width: 100%!important;

What is your opinion?
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Smirnov.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
This Is a know issue.

But when we remove that code. Then the topic icons are wrong on the recent topics ect.

This is a chrome bug.

Its the one or the other one.

More
9 years 8 months ago #3 by Smirnov

810 wrote: This Is a know issue.

workaround, 810 ? in a next release kunena, or it is unreal ?

More
9 years 8 months ago #4 by 810
there is no workaround.

I just checked it again. If you are removing that css lines. All inserted images will loose their width. So you get half width images.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smirnov

Time to create page: 0.470 seconds