Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Picture attachment - Thumbnail size bug

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #1 by djerik
Hi

As it can be seen from this forum:
fullpull.dk/fullpullv3/index.php?option=...&Itemid=1203&lang=dk
the thumbnails are not shown according to the settings in back-end. The settings dictate 128x128px but the CSS override it to max height of 32px as far as I can see?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 200M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : protostar | author: Kyle Ledbetter | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.6 | creationdate: 2014-07-28

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.2.1.5

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef 4.4.4.1791

Plugins: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: None

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
I am sorry that the developers have not replied to your question. The problem is partly caused by the CSS in Kunena and partly by your Joomla site template. There is a very simple fix for this problem.

Add the following three lines to the end of your Joomla site template file—in your case, this is ../fullpullv3/templates/jsn_metro_pro/css/template.css:
Code:
#Kunena ul.kfile-attach li { height: auto; }

The following user(s) said Thank You: djerik

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by djerik
Thank you for pointing me in right direction.

I had to change the max height of the picture as well. In the end I put this in my custom.css:

#Kunena ul.kfile-attach li {
height: auto;
}

#Kunena ul.kfile-attach li a img {
max-height: none;
}

The labels seems to be jumping a bit, so I believe this part still needs a fix and cleanup by the developers.

Time to create page: 0.522 seconds