Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Unable to approve post made by a registered user when is online

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1 by ssh
When a user is online, and then submit a post, and he or she stay online, I can see the post as "Pending for approval", but for some reason, when I click the "Approve button" within the post, nothing happens.

Task performed in order to solve the issue:
*Flush cache = FAIL
*Click the approve button several times = FAIL
*Go to menu list that include all the pending post I have and then choose Approve from the action list = PASS
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by ssh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #2 by 810
I just tried it, and for me its working.

Please check all kunena integration plugins settings. You have enabled all options. Try that.

More
9 years 6 months ago #3 by ssh
Problem solved.

I dont know which of these recently changes resolve my issue, but it is now working ok for me:

PHP Upgrade from 5.4.31 to 5.5.15
Joomla upgrade from 3.3.3 to 3.3.6
MySQL upgrade from 5.5.36-34.2-log to 5.5.39-36.0-log
Blend blue eagle template with Joomla Template = YES
Disable Google pagespeed module with active filter ModPagespeedEnableFilters extend_cache

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds