Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved K 3.0.4: No "Create Account" button on Blue Eagle template mobile version

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #1 by klzandt
I created my very first forum with K3.0 on my very first joomla 3.2.1 website. Please bare with me because I do not have allot of experience with websites. I have allot of people who would like to be apart of my forum, but I am getting the same response from most of them. "There is no place to create a new account." So I then realized they are trying to create a new account on their mobiles. So I checked it on my mobile and there is no option to create a new account. I have tried researching this problem and couldn't find any answers. Then I came to kunena.org on my mobile (Samsung S 2) and I did not have the option to create an account in this forum on my phone either I had to go to my pc just to do this. So I think this might be not a problem with just my website, but possibly all the kunena forum? I am using yoo_glass template for my site if that helps.

Here is my configuration report, I honestly have no idea what it means. Please help

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 45 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 24M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_glass | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-12-22

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.4 | 2013-12-22 [ Ukko ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by klzandt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
You are right. There is no "create account" button on the mobile version of the Blue Eagle template.

I have reported this as a defect. (GitHub issue # 2297 )
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klzandt

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #3 by 810
fix components\com_kunena\template\blue_eagle\css\kunena.responsive.css line 121 and also search in the kunena.responsive-min.css file:

remove:
Code:
#Kunena .klink-block, #Kunena .k_guest { display: none; }
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by 810.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klzandt

More
10 years 2 months ago #4 by klzandt
Thank you for your reply, Please forgive me for the question, but I am not able to fix this through Joomla correct? I have to go to my host to fix this?

More
10 years 2 months ago #5 by klzandt
I fixed components\com_kunena\template\blue_eagle\css\kunena.responsive.css line 121 and also search in the kunena.responsive-min.css file:

By removing:

#Kunena .klink-block,
#Kunena .k_guest {
display: none;
}

In my host, but I am still having the same problem. It there something else I need to do?

More
10 years 2 months ago #6 by klzandt
I just checked my phone and the problem is fixed!!!! Thank you!!! I guess I just needed to give it a little time for the changes to take place.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #7 by sozzled
We will leave this problem as "unresolved" - although 810 has provided a workaround - until it is properly fixed with a new version of Kunena.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 1 month ago #8 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.684 seconds