Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question onAfterDeleteTopic() is not fired

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by SinisaKrisan
Hi guys

It looks like the events onAfterDeleteTopic() as well as onBeforeDeleteTopic() arent triggered at all.
I tried to use this two events in kunena type of plugin to manipulate the data in my own component when topic in kunena is deleted, however this doesnt seem to work.

This is also the case with plugins provided with kunena that also have use these events, but appaerntly, nothing is happening

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 900 seconds | Max execution memory: 1024M | Max file upload: 1024M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : protostar | author: Kyle Ledbetter | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-12-22

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.4 | 2013-12-22 [ Ukko ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.1.0.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

There are two delete actions: when you hit delete button it's similar to put in trash and after you permanently delete. Do-you have tried both actions ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by SinisaKrisan
Hi

I am talking about entire topic delete.
Take a look at the pic

onAfterDelete gets fired pretty much nicely when i delete a single post in the middle of the thread
onAfterDeleteTopic however does not get fired in any case, either from the screenshot i show, nor when i directly delete last (or only) post within the topic.
Attachments:

More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by xillibit
The event onAfterDeleteTopic should be triggered when you use permanent delete selected, this event is only in plugin for jomsocial activity.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #5 by SinisaKrisan
It does not work even for JomSocial activity :)

I have just tried it, activity does not get deleted no matter however i try to delete entire topic. I think i have tried all possibilities and non of them works.

But my question is, the jomsocial activity is also a Kunena type of the plugin. This trigger shouldnt be reserved only for JomSocial right?
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by SinisaKrisan.

More
10 years 3 months ago #6 by xillibit
I just tried with Jomsocial 2.8.4.2 with Kunena 3.0.4 and teh event onAfterDeleteTopic() is right tiggered, the item has right been removed from Jomsocial stream.

The event onAfterDeleteTopic() can be used by others plugins, you need ot look how it's implemented into \plugins\kunena\community\activity.php

Time to create page: 0.500 seconds