Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Ordering Error Message in Kunena Plugins (Details tab)

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #1 by AlexRag
Hope I'm in the right spot to post this message.

When I'm in any of the Kunena plugins, next to the Ordering row (Details Tab), I am seeing this message:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/..../libraries/joomla/database/driver.php on line 1490 New items default to the last position. The ordering can be changed after this item is saved.

I'm not sure if its related the known Category ordering issue already addressed here:
www.kunena.org/forum/kunena-3-0-support-...-doesn-t-work#147913

I have used the fix outlined in that post.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 80 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_glass | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.3 | creationdate: 2013-10-20

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.3 | 2013-10-20 [ Bifrost ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.9.1 | UddeIM 3.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Stats 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1 | Kunena Search 3.0.1

Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by AlexRag.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
I have not encoutered the error message "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/..../libraries/joomla/database/driver.php on line 1490 New items default to the last position. The ordering can be changed after this item is saved." using J! 3.2.0 and K 3.0.3 before.

Which part of K 3.0.3 do you see this message? Do you get ths message using the Kunena Category Manager?

May I make a suggestion? I suggest you change the forum integration plugins as shown in red below:

Kunena - AlphaUserPoints Disabled
Kunena - Community Builder Enabled: access=0 login=1 activity=1 avatar=1 profile=1 private=0
Kunena - Gravatar Disabled
Kunena - JomSocial Disabled
Kunena - Joomla Enabled: access=1 login=0
Kunena - Kunena Enabled: avatar=0 profile=0
Kunena - UddeIM Enabled: private=1
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by rich
This is a bug and is present, if you want to edit Kunena plugins.

github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/issues/2107

Time to create page: 0.624 seconds