Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved K 3.0.3 + J! 3.2.0: Kunena User Manager filter does not work

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #1 by sp1nner
Hi, Since updating from Joomla 3.15 to 3.20 I have been unable to search users in the Kunena backend. If I type in a Username or Email it doesn't find that user or email in the list even though it is there. If I try and do the same thing via the Joomla User Manager it works fine. Any ideas why?

Simon

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 24M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_alerion | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.1 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.3 | creationdate: 2013-10-20

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.3 | 2013-10-20 [ Bifrost ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.0.2 | UddeIM 3.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1

Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Mortti. Reason: configuration report to the content

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
Yes, I am aware of this problem. This has been confirmed by other users, too.

The item is reported at GitHub: github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/issues/2130

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by karaokeamerica
I have a Joomla v3.2 site with Kunena v3.0.3. This is a fresh install that started as Joomla 3.1.5.

All seems well except for what seems like a bug. If I go into the user manager in Kunena (administrator/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=users) and try to use the filters to find a user, they seem to do nothing.

Also there seem to be double filters ("search user" and "filter") like in the screen shot:

Am I missing how to use this filter or is this a bug?

Thanks!
Attachments:

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by 810
Its a bug, will be fixed in the next version.

Regards 810

More
10 years 5 months ago #5 by sozzled

More
10 years 4 months ago #6 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.537 seconds