Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question message about messages in wait incorrect

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by neujensl
For new registrered members we have to check the first 5 topics they post .
We do this to have a minimal risk for spam .
I have in few categories
"X bericht(en) in de wachtrij"
so this is: X messages in to be cinfirmed ( i think )

When i check i can't see any topics to confirm .
I guess there is a problem in the database ?
What table(s) should i check/correct ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled

neujensl wrote: What ... should i check/correct ?

The answer depends on several factors. The answer depends on whether you are reporting a defect in Kunena or whether there's something broken at your particular site. The answer depends on what version on Kunena you are using, what version of PHP, MySQL and Joomla you are using. The answer depends on your Kunena configuration, other extensions you're using that interact with Kunena, your Kunena menu, etc. You have not given us any information along these lines and it makes it difficult for us to respond. We should not have to remind people about the simple courtesy of providing us with basic information that will help us to help them. We should not have to remind people and that is why we do not remind people any more.

I am sorry that, for the past few days, everyone seems to be ignoring your topic.

I will admit to you, honestly, that I have not personally tested this particular feature of K 3.0.3 (I have a test site built on J! 3.2.0) but I am only one person. I don't know if the feature works or if the feature is defective. Perhaps there is someone else in the community who can help us by confirming if the feature works or if the feature is defective.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by rich
This error is fixed in Kunena 3.0.3
#1845: Unapproved messages list is empty after mark all read
www.kunena.org/docs/Kunena_3.0.3_Read_Me

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by neujensl
Strange but I still have the problem after updating to 3.0.3
where in the database is the indication that the messages should be approved or are calculated .
I still have in category-view X messages to be confirmed but don't see any when i click on the link or go by menu ...
Something in the databse wrong maeby ?
I veriefied the mentioned files and it looks they are updated .

Time to create page: 0.521 seconds