Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug Recent Update Formatting Errors

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by Forgotten
Since the recent update to 3.0.3 my template was re-formatted. I was able to get most of it back to normal as I using Blue Eagle and having it blend with my Joomla Template. The problem I am having is that the setting for "Forum Header Background" is also changing my Topic links. I need my Forum Header Background to be dark, but if I do that no one can see the links to the forums Topics when posted.

Is there a quick fix for this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi,

If you don't want setting in the back-end of forum you can use the CSS to style the forum header background. Remember add the CSS to the joomla template style.

Regards

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #3 by sozzled
This is not a report of a defect in K 3.0.3 and it does not follow the forum rules (see Rules for posting in K 3.0 Support category ).

This topic should be posted in the K 3.0 Blue Eagle template category.

*** Topic closed by moderator ***
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.432 seconds