Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question 3rd page and/or 21st post not showing for non-admins

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #1 by lefreak
Hey,

I got a really strange problem that I can not find a solution for. When I write the 21st post or the first post on the third page (when only 10 posts per page or second page when 20 posts per page) the post can be seen by my as admin only. Others can see the post in last posts but the moment they click on it the post it not showing and the post before will be shown.

Logged in as admin the link is the right one with ...start=20...

As a guest it links to the wrong address ...start=10... because the post does not seem to be watched as guest or non-admins.

Logged in as admin there is a third page.

As a guest or any other user there is no third page.

When someone else makes a post after the admin's one. both posts will show up again.

Please someone help. I tried anything and I can not find a solution for this. :( if the address of the site is helping it is enterplayment.net

Report Configuration:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 200M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_cloud | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.7 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : NTS KMonazite 2.0 | author: Nice Theme Store | version: 2.0.3 | creationdate: 2012-10-13

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.0 | 2013-05-15 [ Wanga ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 2.9

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef 4.1.0.1559

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.0

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.3

Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Remove spoiler from config report

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.548 seconds