Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Data from old forum not showing?

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by Tryweryn

Hi updated to the latest kunena over the old data base. Forum is not showing the old data. I can see the subjects and posts in the database but no old users. Is the anyway to save the posts and subjects in anyway so they are in the new forum?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by Jiminimonka
A little bit more information is needed than a screenshot of you DB. What version of Kunena did you upgrade from and to, what is your configuration Report for Kunena, and are you offering someone to pay to fix this problem for you, since you posted in The Custom Work - Offering to Pay section of the website.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by Tryweryn
Paid is fine as long as it is not to extreme....I understand it was version 2.x upgraded to 3.1

I'll get the config now...i do have a older version of the db but cant seem to split it for what i want.

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by Tryweryn
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_nano3 | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.5 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.1 | creationdate: 2013-06-29

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.1 | 2013-06-29 [ Noordwijkerhout ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.0_RC2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by Jiminimonka
The Jomsocial Plugins for Kunena need to be updated. JomSocial 3 is now released, so updating to that might be a good idea. Jomsocial are have taken over responsibility for integration with Kunena so they are the people to contact regarding that.

Try disabling the Jomsocial plugins and see if that helps with this error.

I believe you posted in this section unintentionally, so I will move it to a more appropriate category.

Please read the FAQ.

More
10 years 8 months ago #6 by Jiminimonka
Users are handled by Joomla, did you port those across to the new site as well? If not you need to copy all the _user tables from your database to the new one.

Please read the FAQ.

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds