Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved K 3.0 and IE7

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #1 by martinezfdezjl
K 3.0 and IE7 was created by martinezfdezjl
First of all, good afternoon, i'm newbie at forum and... sorry for my bad english...

I install Kunena 3 in my Joomla 2.5 and everything its ok, its fantastic, its wonderfull... in my pc. I play with Chrome and Firefox, of course ;)

Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Kunena: 3.0.0
MySql: 5.5.8
PHP: 5.3.5

But my boss... my boss use IE. An another horrible notice, my portal has 55% visits with... IE7 :woohoo:

I think in leave my work, go to montain with 2 cows, 2 sheps...

Well, when you enter in IE7 looks fine, but when you enter in a threat:

Windows Internet Explorer
curvyObject warning:
Converting inline element to inline-block
tag: TEXTAREA
class: inputbox curvyIgnore
Parent tag: FORM

And when you try to make an answer, the textarea is selectable, but you cant write in...

did you know how clear this fail? I think its a css error in IE7, and i must to look for display: inline-block; thats not its change in ie7.css...

Somebody can help me?
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by martinezfdezjl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by martinezfdezjl
Replied by martinezfdezjl on topic K 3.0 and IE7
I include the configurarion of my portal.

I try to navigate in Ie7 for this forum and the messages of inline dont appear... could be the problem in the template? or this forum is in another version of kunena...

can use this template in my forum? where i can find it?

Or the problem can be in mootools? (my version is 1.4.5)

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by martinezfdezjl
Replied by martinezfdezjl on topic K 3.0 and IE7
I think i found the guilty: swmenufree. I have a component and the .js of this component is making this error.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic K 3.0 and IE7
K 3.0 removed support for IE7. This fact s stated in the K 3.0 Technical Requirements documentation. If people require support for IE7 usage then they will have to devise their own specific CSS workarounds.

We are not saying that K 3.0 will not work with IE7. We are only saying that the team has not made any effort to address issues that may arise if people use K 3.0 with the IE7 web browser.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: martinezfdezjl

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds