Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Can't edit poll

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by Bjorn-SH
Can't edit poll was created by Bjorn-SH
I was pretty sure I used to be able to edit polls as my site's admin after I'd posted an initial post.

I could also put more characters in the option field.

Now I haven't done too many polls so I'm not all that familiar with them, perhaps there is a setting I'm missing but I can't find anything regarding settings that could effect what I'm seeing.

There is nothing urgent with what I'm doing but would be nice to know if others are seeing the same or if I should just go to bed and get some rest to look at the polls in the morning with fresh eyes :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Can't edit poll
Hello,

Can-you put a screenshot here of what you are seeing where you try to edit a poll ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by rich
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bjorn-SH

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by Bjorn-SH
Replied by Bjorn-SH on topic Can't edit poll
Thanks Rich, didn't see that.

The poll I'm running was for the best topic of a certain subject matter over the last month voted on my forum members. I missed a topic and had to add it later on after a few people had voted.

I ended up going into the database and adding it in there.

Thanks for the responses.

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds