Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Birthdate, Local Time, registration date don't show after update

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #1 by mixgrig
Hello,

I updated kunena 2 to kunena 3 (joomla 2.5.11) and after the update Birthdate, Local Time, registration date on a users profil don't show any more. I had also the problem Save profile: JUser:: _load: Unable to load user with id but i solved with instructions from another post.

my site is www.vespophrenia.gr

Can you please help?
Thanx in advance
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by mixgrig.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by mixgrig
At least please tell me if it could be a language file problem or a php file problem so that i know where to be looking. Until now i was not able to find any solution.

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by mixgrig
It was a language file problem after all.

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by Mortti
Was you this who done that report Github? I just answered in github about same issue:
github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/issues/17...ssuecomment-18279445

More
10 years 5 months ago #5 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds