Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question K3.0rc - Visual bugs after switching frontend theme

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by Microbone
Hi there

I´m not sure if this is a bug related to Kunena og the theme I use so therefore asking inhere anyway.

My problem is buttons are pretty messed up when I use Kunena 3.0rc on my test site.
I have provided a screenshot.

I use a different theme on the front end and it looks like it has some impact on the buttons in Kunena even though I don´t touch any theme related setting in Kunena. Using Kunena as is....default settings etc.

Is this Kunena related or do I have to contact the theme manufactorer?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by Matias
Without more information of what template you're using (or link to your site), it's hard to tell what goes wrong.

Usually issues like this are caused by template having too strong or very complicated CSS rules, which override component CSS.

There are only two ways to get around this issue: either to change template (Kunena or main one) or to find out what is conflicting and fix the issues.

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by Matias
Unlocked the topic, I'm sorry that it was locked.

Time to create page: 0.657 seconds