Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Main Super User for website not showing on Members list

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by KodyWB
For some reason the MAIN account for my Joomla website will not show on the users/members list. The account's name is ELiTE KLePTiic.com/Members

I know for sure that Kunena will add users even if they are registered before the addition of the installation for Kunena because every account was created before then. Unless this is configurable in the settings or there is a minor solution for the main account for the website to show, I believe this is a defect. I would also like to point out that ELiTE DOES show on the Online Users list, and you can view the profile at kleptiic.com/profile/42-elite

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
I am not sure that I understand the question. You cannot display the superadmin account on the Kunena userlist; that's a standard security feature of Kunena.

As far as the rest of your question is concerned, please post your configuration report. A developer will look at your question and answer you soon.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.487 seconds