- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Question Edit, Moderate, etc don't work
- Tigerteufel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #143296
by Tigerteufel
1.Issue: When I try to edit (i am admin) there comes a 404 page. It's also happends when I click Moderate, Reply Topic, Delete.
[strike]2.Issue: Reply Topic, Suscribe, Unfavourite are 2 times on 1 page, how can I delete one collumn of functions? --> See Screenshot [/strike]
Please Help me! Tigerteufel!
Edit, Moderate, etc don't work was created by Tigerteufel
*** MOVED TO KUNENA 3 Support by Moderator ***
1.Issue: When I try to edit (i am admin) there comes a 404 page. It's also happends when I click Moderate, Reply Topic, Delete.
[strike]2.Issue: Reply Topic, Suscribe, Unfavourite are 2 times on 1 page, how can I delete one collumn of functions? --> See Screenshot [/strike]
Please Help me! Tigerteufel!
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Jiminimonka.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Jiminimonka
-
- Offline
- Elite Member
-
- YBAS!
13 years 5 months ago #143301
by Jiminimonka
Replied by Jiminimonka on topic Edit, Moderate, etc don't work
I'm not sure if you can disable the top and bottom Moderate functions, perhaps someone who does will post the information.
However, when you have a page with lots of posts not just one, having the moderate functions at the top and the bottom of the page can be quite useful.
However, when you have a page with lots of posts not just one, having the moderate functions at the top and the bottom of the page can be quite useful.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Tigerteufel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #143302
by Tigerteufel
Replied by Tigerteufel on topic Edit, Moderate, etc don't work
And do you have an idea to the 404 error?
Add me on skype: alexseidl1
Add me on skype: alexseidl1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Jiminimonka
-
- Offline
- Elite Member
-
- YBAS!
13 years 5 months ago #143303
by Jiminimonka
Replied by Jiminimonka on topic Edit, Moderate, etc don't work
Your Kunena configuration report might help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #143305
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Edit, Moderate, etc don't work
Hello,
Do you have disabled SEF in Joomla! or not ?
Do you have disabled SEF in Joomla! or not ?
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Tigerteufel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #143315
by Tigerteufel
Replied by Tigerteufel on topic Edit, Moderate, etc don't work
Well, I disabled System SEF (under plugins) and the error comes again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds